Thursday, December 9, 2010

My first çiğ köfte

October 30, 2010

çiğ köfte
çiğ köfte with lettuce and bread

It was a Saturday and I was bored. I was in school trying to pass time.  I don't have many friends yet and have no exciting activities to do so I just chose to go to school and bond with the teacher working on that day.

I found myself sleeping on the couch.

Thanks to Tuba and Seda, at least something interesting happened on that day.

I got to taste my very first  çiğ köfte.


I was not sure if I liked it or not. The texture of the food is too mushy for me and the taste is quite arresting. There were a lot of spices all rolling on my tongue and I can't decide if I like it or not.

Anyway, at least I can tell myself that I tried the food but I am not too excited to have it for lunch or dinner again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment