Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Leap of Faith



I call this a leap of faith.

I don't remember when or how it happened. I just suddenly had this firm resolve.

I am not sure where this courage is coming from. Could it be from my desire to run from everything and start all over again? From my constant hunger for history and culture? Or from my lifelong dream to visit Jerusalem? This is definetely not Jerusalem, but very very close to it.

Whatever it is, I am jumping in. I heeded the call of the voice within. I will leave all my apprehensions and what-ifs behind. I will turn my back for now to the responsible and sensible life that I should be living (but is nowhere near what I have now). I will just go ahead and soak myself in culture. I will throw caution to the wind.

I only live this life once and I'd better take my fill as much as I can.

I know this is what God wants me to do in His wonderful world.

With that....

Let's go TURKEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment