Monday, September 20, 2010

Homesick and not even there yet...


I haven't left yet but I am already homesick. Is that possible?

I booked my ticket today. I will be leaving on the 13th. I guess I got what I wished for. Words really are powerful. I remember when Kiel, the MC VP OGX, asked me when do I want to leave. I said maybe mid October, a few days after my birthday.

I never realized that God was really listening intently. God, You're so funny.

Anyway, yeah... in less than 20 days I have to temporarily say goodbye to the things I am used to and embrace a life of unknown together with my dirty laundry and unironed clothes.

I hope that whatever it is I am doing now will all be worth it in the end. Maybe this will be my last hurrah before I finally settle down and really have a definite career. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure many exciting experiences are waiting you! Have a nice trip! Time pases so faster than you expected.Just have a fun! See you in Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yasu! It is only now that I got to read this. Yeah, I will take your advice to heart. See you in Europe!!! :)

    ReplyDelete