Thursday, September 9, 2010

AIESEC Farewell Dinner

Exchange participants leaving this September and October were given a farewell dinner by AIESEC UP Diliman. Everybody met around 6:30 PM at Shakey's, Katipunan.

I got to meet some trainees from other countries who are doing their internship in Gawad Kalinga. They were mainly Germans and Japanese.

(from l-r) Zim, Patrick Draegart, me, Cielo, Daichi, Tiff and Mutsumi 


(from l-r) Chikako, Yuko and me
Mutsumi and me
Cielo and the Germans
And of course, I also got to meet my fellow trainees and learned about the countries they were matched to. Cielo is going to Hungary, Tiff to Japan, Marielle to Australia and I to Turkey! Yipee to us.

AIESEC Trainees
 
Matched trainees were seated. (from l-r) Cielo to Hungary, Marielle to Australia, Tiff to Japan and me to Turkey!

AIESECers also gave us a nice presentation about the country we will visit and a touching gift to help us get through on our first few days in the country.

My guidebook! Thanks AIESEC!
A peek on what's inside.

Thanks AIESEC UPD! I enjoyed it so much and I am looking forward to more fun times like this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment